We work with providers to protect and improve the health of everyone in Pierce County.
- Support disease prevention, screening, treatment and outbreak response
- Promote immunization
- Provide information and tools
- Strengthen partnerships among healthcare systems, providers, schools, community groups and the Health Department
Contacting the Health Department
- Urgent issues—call (253) 649-1412.
- Non-urgent issues—call (253) 649-1413 and leave a message. Includes reporting notifiable conditions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Leave the patient’s name, date of birth and disease.