The PCMS Foundation is inspired to help active and retired physicians maintain their professional calling to serve. We have set up a special fund helping leading nonprofit organizations responding to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. Donate here.
Your gift will go to organizations including World Central Kitchen, Direct Relief and Northwest based non-govermental organizations World Vision, Medical Teams International, Mercy Corps and the Ukranian Association of Washington State and others.
Our aim is to support critical work to:
- Disptach medical staff and medical supplies for life saving care.
- Protect refugees and provide child protection.
- Supply healthy food, clean water and reliable power.
- Provide mental and emotional support.
- Reunite separated families.
The effort is being coordinated by David Fleischmann, MD UNC Chapel Hill and Andrzej Grzybowski, MD University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn Poland. Dr. Grzybowski will transport the donated equipment to the Polish/Ukrainian border.
Who: Residents, PCMS members and friends
Free to residents and their families
Location to be announced