COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Providers
- Check your vaccine eligibility with DOH PhaseFinder
- Confirm your Phase 1A eligibility with Phase Finder
- Schedule an appointment with an organization in Pierce County
- Bring your Phase Finder 1A eligibility confirmation and work identification to your appointment
- DOH will offer limited amounts of vaccine, even for priority phases. Refer to DOH Phase 1a guidance for additional information about how to sub-prioritize your staff.
- Washington's COVID-19 Vaccine Phases
- Volunteer to provide vaccinations - complete this contact form
- Keep your patients informed. Direct them to the TPCHD COVID-19 vaccine page for the latest information
- If you plan to give COVID-19 vaccine, enroll through Washington State Department of Health (DOH). COVID-19 Provider Enrollment Guide.
|Jan 7, 2021||Healthy Washington goes into effect 1.11.21||
Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery Pierce County will become part of the Central Region that includes King and Snohomish Counties as detailed in the Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery Plan. The Roadmap to Recovery has two phases. Effective Monday, January 11, 2021 Pierce County will be in Phase 1 of the new plan. Phase 1...
|Jan 6, 2021||DOH releases guidance on next phase of vaccine rollout||
Following the successful completion of phase 1A and 1B the state will move to phase 1B. Summary of eligible groups for the phase 1B for COVID-19 vaccination. Phase 1B1 - (Tier 1) All people 70 years and older...