Strengthening your profession . . .
Supporting your practice . . .
Serving your patients . . .
Improving your community . . .
The Pierce County Medical Society exists to:
- promote the art and science of medicine
- protect and improve the health of the public
- serve and provide leadership for members
- The working mission of the Society is to be a focal point for physicians to become interconnected for the purpose of optimizing community medical care while promoting healthy medical practices.
PCMS and our for-profit and non-profit subsidiaries work on your behalf by:
- Providing services and benefits to members that are useful in their profession
- Promoting and defending the physician’s freedom to practice medicine that will best serve the needs of the patient as well as the physician
- Enhancing goodwill, cooperation and unity among physicians
- Advocating for the public’s best interest in matters of health and medicine
- Providing forums for the exchange of opinions and experience to enhance the fellowship and solidarity of the physician community
- Maintaining a dedication to continuing medical education for the medical community