Donated Care Program Eligibility
To qualify for a donated care referral through Pierce County Project Access, patients must:
- be a resident of Pierce County for at least three months.
- be at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level ($29,175/year for a single person total household income).
- have no medical insurance.
If you need medical care and meet the above qualifications, please call us at (253) 572-7265. Enrollment is for six months and patients enrolled in the program only see physicians in the PCPA network assigned by PCPA staff.
Premium Assistance Program Eligibility
To qualify for premium assistance, patients must:
- be a resident of Pierce County.
- be eligible to purchase insurance on the Washington Health Benefits Exchange.
- file taxes.
- be at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level ($46,680/year for a single person total household income).
- be willing to enter into a relationship with PCPA and update your income and family size information on the Exchange throughout the policy year.
If you qualify for Premium Assistance sponsorship or want more information, please call Hannah at (253) 278-0692.