Log in to the Members Area of the PCMS website to ensure that we have your current contact information so we can keep you informed of news and events! While you are updating your contact information, please take a few minutes to also complete your membership profile.
This information will not only help PCMS keep the most accurate record of our members it will also help PCMS create relevant programming as well as increase networking opportunities by gaining an understanding of PCMS members’ backgrounds and needs. Plus, renewing your membership will be a breeze once you set up your website credentials!
Logging in to your profile
- Click “Members – Please Log In” in upper righthand corner
- Enter your Email address and Password (if you don’t remember what email address or password you used to create your profile, please contact Tanya, PCMS membership coordinator at 253-572-3667 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you need to reset your password, click the "Request new password" tab on the Log in page. Enter the e-mail address that you used to become a PCMS member. Check your e-mail. A temporary password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please contact our membership coordinator at PCMS via e-mail at email@example.com or call (253) 572-3667.
Update your membership profile
- After you have successfully logged in, click on the “Edit” tab. Please modify your profile with updated information including address(es), phone numbers, education background, areas of specialization, etc.
- Be sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the page after any changes are made. Remember, do not use your browser arrows or navigate away from the page without saving your changes.