Following the successful completion of phase 1A and 1B the state will move to phase 1B.
Summary of eligible groups for the phase 1B for COVID-19 vaccination.
Phase 1B1 - (Tier 1)
- All people 70 years and older
- People 50 years and older who live in multigenerational households
Phase 1B2 - (Tier 2)
- High risk critical workers 50 years and older who work in certain congregate settings: Agriculture; food processing; grocery stores; K-12 (teachers and school staff); childcare; corrections, prisons, jails or detention facilities (staff); public transit; fire; law enforcement
Phase 1B3 - (Tier 3)
- People 16 years or older with two or more co-morbidities or underlying conditions
Phase 1B4 - (Tier 4)
- High-risk critical workers in certain congregate settings under 50 years
- People, staff and volunteers all ages in congregate living settings:
- Correctional facilities; group homes for people with disabilities; people experiencing homelessness that live in or access services in congregate settings
This graphic show the groups and the timeline for phase 1B and is for planning purposes only at this time. Phase 1B will start after phase 1A and 1B is completed.
Information on COVID-19 vaccination for providers is available @ pcmswa.org.